Enhance your emotional intelligence, improve your interpersonal relationships and understand why you act the way you do.
- HOW TO NOT TAKE THINGS PERSONALLYAt one stage of our lives, we’ve probably taken people’s actions and words personally, sometimes, even to bitter extremes. Only for us to later realize that…
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO START ANY CONVERSATION EASILYStarting a conversation is rather difficult for many. But don’t be discouraged; this blog post provides all the details you need to know on starting a conversation with anyone!
- Happy Easter Celebration to you!
- BE AN ACTIVE LISTENER; BE A BETTER PERSON We have two ears and a single mouth, yet in the world we live in, we would rather speak two times more than we’d listen. Listening is a key factor to building and sustaining relationships. The art of listening can be improved. Here’s how.
- FEAR: THE CRIPPLING SHADOWI laugh at myself now that I remember: I was sickly scared of the dark. Locking me in a dark room, when I was barely ten, would evaporate any iota of stubbornness or rudeness I had in me. I would promise earnestly, tears flowing from the creak of my soul, that I wouldn’t commit that…
- HOW THIN IS YOUR SELF-ESTEEM?Self-esteem is basically the general perception of one’s worth or value. It presents itself to varying degrees in everyone. A couple of people have a medium sized esteem, some have a thick self-esteem, many others are saddled with a worrisomely malnourished or thin self-esteem.
- How The Pygmalion Effect Affects YouWinifred never felt like a student. She struggled to stay within the average range for most courses. Then it happened one day, their lecturer got transferred and another had to replace the position. His name was professor Sam E. He had the friendliness that Winifred had never expected from any lecturer. SomehowContinue reading “How The Pygmalion Effect Affects You”
Never miss a moment to get emotionally smarter.
Sign up today!
Smarter thunder… Strike your world smarter.